Half-Day Management Workshop
More and Better Care at Lower Cost:
Leaving a Legacy Through Adaptive Design
This half-day workshop is a 4-hour, two-part learning session. In this session, Dr. Kenagy introduces the key concepts of Adaptive Design and its methods, skills, and tools.
Topics for this session include:
- Accelerating healthcare innovation: What works, what doesn’t, and why?
- Understanding disruptive and adaptive innovation
- Learning how successful organizational structures, methods, and the human brain act as barriers and opportunities for innovation
- Mastering Adaptive Design’s mindsets, methods, skills, and tools
- Knowing what to do when plans go astray: Managing the unpredictable
- Rekindling the passion and energy in healthcare: Thriving in the complex world of 21st century healthcare.
You can expect these learning outcomes from the half-day session:
- Know why and how success depends on the ability to adapt to the unpredictable.
- Understand why most organizations are perfectly designed not to adapt.
- Learn the strategies of disruptive innovation and Adaptive Design.
To design your next steps on the path to delivering patient needs at lower costs, book your session today. For more information or to reserve your session, contact us.