Management Learning Line
Does your management team:
- Know staff and physicians are always operating at their most efficient levels?
- Confidently identify all the costs for all procedures?
- Understand how to take risk on certain procedures and then measure outcomes in real-time to insure success?
If they do, congratulations, you have a highly adaptive, new value healthcare organization. If they don’t, it’s an opportunity to learn.
In the Management Learning Line, a select group of leaders from senior management to the frontline participate in seven on-site or on-line, 90-minute leadership learning experiences and discover:
- The keys to increasing adaptive capacity and creating new value
- What to strengthen and what, if anything, is missing or in the way.
- The low risk, high reward path to consistent, world-class, new value success.
For a more detailed one-page summary of the system, contact us.