Learning Lines: Adaptive Design Healthcare Management Course
Learning Lines is an interactive exploration of Adaptive Design in a management course setting. Here Dr. Kenagy combines the learning to innovate & solve real-world problems with the understanding of the business of medicine.
We are currently introducing this course as part of a 12-month executive style Master of Science in Pharmacy Business Administration (MSPBA) program at the University of Pittsburgh, School of Pharmacy. The complete business course consists of 36 credits that build critical skills and expertise for pharmacy professionals seeking to substantially increase their business acumen and marketability. However, this course can be integrated into any workplace/business training program.
The Learning Lines healthcare course is eight sessions with objectives to…
- Learn why most established, successful organizations are great at improvement but find it difficult or impossible to innovate.
- Discover and practice the “neurophysiology” adaptive leadership.
- Learn why and how Toyota is not Lean and technologies are not disruptive, and then apply what you discover to your workplace.
- Use adaptive methods, skills and tools to explore and understand the complexity and opportunities of your own workplace.
- Use Adaptive Design to solve a problem and start to build trust, optimism, high performance and innovation in your own workplace.
For more information on how you can customize Adaptive Design as part of your business management course, contact us.